- The energy field, including the chakras are cleansed and balanced
- Emotional release and healing is facilitated
- Blocked energy is released promoting increased energy levels
- Assists the body in releasing toxins
- Physical pain and discomfort is reduced
- Stress is relieved
- Self – awareness is enhanced
- Natural healing is facilitated
- The underlying causes of physical and/or emotional issues are addressed
- The immune system is stimulated
- A connection to one’s spirituality is made possible BENEFITS
- Healing the whole
- Amplifies energy
- Increases creativity
Everything in the universe is energy
Illness results in the body as a result of imbalances that occur in the energy field. Depending on the nature of these imbalances, the manifestation of illness in the physical body may occur over time.
The Principles of Reiki
Usui introduced these Principals as a way to bring change into the daily lives of his students. He required his students to meditate on these words in the morning and at night so that the meaning of the words deepened within them and helped them on their spiritual path.
- Just for today, do not anger
- Just for today, do not worry
- Just for today, be grateful
- Just for today, work hard
- Just for today, be compassionate towards yourself and others
Remember that Just for today brings us into the present moment, not yesterday or tomorrow. When we bring ourselves into the present moment, the principals become so much easier to achieve.
Just for today, do not anger and Just for today do not worry remind us that our energy is better spent feeling positive and loving, than being angry or in a constant state of worry. It does not mean that we should not get angry or worry, however by remembering this principal; we can put some perspective on a situation.
Just for today, be grateful reminds us to be grateful for all the good things we have in our lives. So many people on this planet have so little. Being grateful can also mean that other people can show us a better way of doing something and we should be thankful to them. To focus on what you do have.
Just for today, work hard allows us to feel good about ourselves and to earn trust and respect from those around us. It also allows us to be honest with ourselves, which is very important.
Just for today, be kind to others reminds us that to take care of others, we must first learn how to look after ourselves. This Principal allows us to forgive ourselves, accept that we may not be perfect and then extend that same awareness to all others.
Leonie is a Reiki Master and also trained in Lightarian Reiki AND JIKIDEN Reiki
Distant healing can be done
Reiki I, Reiki II and Reiki Masters can be taught by Leonie
Contact Leonie 072 022 1063